2007 is officially here. I am happy to report that I kept one of my goals from last year. I set out to read as many of Max Lucado’s books as I could in 06. I will admit that about halfway through the year I decided to add in some other books. If you are interested, you can read my complete 2006 list here. There were some life changing reads in there for sure.
I enjoyed them so much that I have already begun filling the library for 2007. I am pretty excited about my early list. I thought I would get your recommendations to add as well. Here is a quick look at what I plan to read the next few weeks –
- Courageous Leadership – Bill Hybels
- Velvet Elvis – Rob Bell
- Searching for God Knows What – Donald Miller
- Where is God When it Hurts – Philip Yancey
- God Came Near – Max Lucado
- He Chose the Nails – Max Lucado
- Prayer, Does it Make a Difference? – Philip Yancey
- Chasing Daylight – Erwin McManus
The rest of my early list can be found here. If you’ve read any of the above, or would like to recommend something to add to the list, I am open to suggestions. Some of the best books I read in 2006 (“Wild at Heart” and “Blue Like Jazz”) came highly recommended. So….whatcha readin?